Ok then guys despite the rain last Saturday we had a large turnout and a load of approach coaches. And so Saturday sarge continues week after week irrespective of the weather.He is a no nonsense straight talking dude, one of the pioneers of infield footage he has quite a following on his blog and he is all about street-pick up the Alpha Male way. This week we have one of the biggest legends in daygame, Krauser.
Yes, you heard it right. Krauser is our guest speaker this week and he will giving a short talk. Check out what he is all about on his blog:
Contacts: therocksinger (07861 001390) and Scientist (07847 121 966)
- 1pm: Meet outside M&S. Just take a left out of Covent Garden tube station. Once everyone arrives, we’ll walk to the venue, which will be a nearby quiet spot with enough space. This is where Krauser will give his talk. We will then split up into small groups and hit the streets.
- 3pm: Meet outside Topshop, on Oxford Street, just outside Oxford Circus tube station. If you’re happy with your group, you can stay infield and meet the rest of us at the 5pm spot.
- 5pm: Regroup at Pret a Manger, at the corner of Long Acre and St Martin’s Lane, next to Leicester Square tube station. Rest a bit, share some stories of the day and swap groups again.
Resident coach Epic should be out there as always. We also have other coaches/experienced guys who often turn up as well who don’t post on this forum regularly but are infield.
Want to coach? If you’re good at daygame, come down and pass your knowledge. Try out some coaching and see what works for motivating different types of guys to get out and take action.
Contact: Urbanist (07725 028 794)
- 8pm: Meet outside O’Neils pub, Wardour St, W1D 6PU, Chinatown. We will do a bit of night streetgame, before hitting a venue, such as Tiger Tiger or the Piccadilly Institute. Those of you who want to stay on the street can continue with street action.
We are looking for nightgame coaches. Please give back to the community and consider taking this up if you are good at nightgame teaching.
Where else but the one and only Clunge Triangle baby! http://g.co/maps/qcxd
Who Can Attend?
Anyone can attend a Saturday Sarge. They’re free events held on most Saturdays, organised by Team Saturday Sarge (Urbanist, Lomax, TheRockSinger and Scientist).
What is the Saturday Sarge Good for?
- Learning day and nightgame.
- Overcoming approach anxiety.
- Meeting new wings/Networking.
- Practice your advanced skills of seduction.
- Honing your coaching skills.
- If you’re late for one of the meetups, meet us at the next meeting point. Meetup times are only two hours apart. We can’t wait around for people who are late; it takes away from valuable gaming time.
- No AMOGing, coming into people’s sets uninvited, being socially inept, or any other silly behaviour. The good news is that the vast majority of guys who turn up are awesome, cool guys, so it doesn’t even need mentioning.
- Try to look like you’ve washed and not just thrown on the first shirt that you’ve found on your floor. This isn’t essential, but it makes groups look congruent, needless to mention that girls are very switched on to if you are well groomed and dressed.
- And for goodness sake, no eye-fucking each other!
What if it rains?
It rained all day last Saturday. The talk was in a sheltered area and guys kept approaching on the streets after the talk. Some of us moved to shops as well. Just get out there first and the rest will sort itself out. Fortune favours the bold.
Post Your Experience
It helps a lot of newbies get into field and encourage others when they hear your stories, so please write a little something in the official Saturday sarge review thread here:
Saturday Sarge Talk Videos